Type 1 Diabetes. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Hashimoto Thyroiditis. Asthma.
1. Melatonin- To help me fall asleep.
2. Calcium + Vit D.
3. Prescription Birth Control- For PCOS.
4. Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM)-To keep track on my blood sugar in real-time.
6. Prescription Synthroid- I count out 7 pills/week so I know I took it every morning, one hour before breakfast.
7. Photo- Of my great grandfather, and my mother when she was pregnant with me.
9. Alarm Clock/Radio.
11. Juicebox- In case a low blood sugar wakes me up overnight.
12. Powerstrip- To plug in all my devices.
13. 9 Books- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
Think Like A Pancreas, by Gary Scheiner.
The Diabetic Athlete's Handbook, by Sheri Colberg.
D'Aulaire's Book of Greek Myths.
Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief, by David Winston, and Steven Maimes.
Waking Up White, by Debby Irving.
Waste Free Kitchen, by Dana Gunders.
Calm: 50 Mindfulness Exercises to de-stress and unwind, by Dr. Arlene Unger.
14. Two Journals-Be True To Who You Are- Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You.
15. Museum of Fine Arts Pass.
15. Pamphlet- On depression.
16. Paperwork- Insurance.
17. Doctor's Questionnaire.
18. Insulin Pump.
19. Testing Kit.
20. Phone- For extra alarms in the morning.
21. 4 Books- The Little Book of Mindful Travel, by Tiddy Rowan.
Quicksand, by Malin Persson Giolito.
One Day At A time in Al-Anon.
In The Company of Women, by Grace Bonney.
22. Candles- For essential oil burner.
Athlete. Daughter. Activist. Sister. Advocate. Volunteer. Woman.