Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Fibromyalgia. Celiac Disease. Occipital Neuralgia. Asthma. Major Depressive Disorder. Generalized Anxiety Disorder.Insomnia.
1. Himalayan Salt Lamp.
2. 1 Water Bottle.
3. Glass of juice.
4. 2 Framed Pictures- Family, and of my pet tortoise-they are the most important things in my life!
5. 2 Cacti plants- plants help my room feel a little less dreary when I have to spend a lot of time in bed.
6. Small Buddha Statue.
7. 2 Bottles of aromatherapy oils- Young Living tranquility roll-on for anxiety, and R.C. and eucalyptus blue to help with breathing problems.
8. Pill organizer with weekly medications sorted.
9. CBD oil- only thing that gives me substantial pain relief.
10. 1 Book-The Body Keeps The Score, by Bessel Van Der Kolk-excellent book on the effects of trauma and ways to help cope.
12. 1 candle- snickerdoodle candle -- my favorite candle ever! smells just like a snickerdoodle cookie! I got it in North Carolina where my family vacations in the cutest little boutique that only sells things made by local artists
13. Turtle Dish.
16. 9 Prescription Medications- Plaquenil, midodrine, Armour Thyroid, Corlanor, lamictal, Wellbutrin, vitamin D, Mirapex, Stiolto inhaler, Asmanex inhaler, and my spacer for my inhaler.