Arteriovenous Malformation. Chronic Migraines. Cluster Headaches. Indentations of the skull. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Insomnia. Anxiety. Depression.
1. Nightstand- The dresser is an antique. it belonged to my Grandmother.
2. Jewelry box- cherry wood.
3. Baoding Balls- Chinese relaxation balls.
4. Buddha Statue- For good health.
5. Chrome robot piggy bank.
6. Dia de los muertos (day of the dead) themed pin cushion mannequin and jewelry holder.
7. 2 Journals.
8. 2 pens.
10. Vick's Vapor.
11.Dia de los muertos hankerchief.
12. Red nail polish.
16. Ear buds.
17. Shot glass- I got as a gift that says, "pick your poison", I thought it was funny considering how many meds I take!
18. Lighter- in the shot glass for burning incense- but I am out.
19. Multi-head low light table lamp.
20. Wooden Jewelry box.
21. Money Jar.
22. 12 prescription medications.
22. Pain patch for emergencies.
23. Radiohead Album- A gift from my boyfriend. Radiohead is my favorite group and some of the best music to listen to, regardless of what mood you are in!
24. Curtains- I have black out curtains in my room. It keeps my room cool all year round and dark all the time. Something very necessary for my condition.
25. Eeyore- Is my spirit animal, and stays on my bed all the time.