Endometriosis. Adenomyosis. Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Chronic Gastritis. Occipital Headaches.
2. Med Box- My med box is organized by and acronym on the top of the bottle so it's easy to identify the pills.
3. A chocolate rose- From my husband. He brought it to me when I was having a bad day and I thought it was sweet, so I kept it instead of eating it.
4. Crackers- I have to take my meds with food so I keep them on my nightstand.
5. Books- I spend a lot of time in bed, due to chronic pain, so I like to keep books handy. I don't get to read as often as I would like as my medication makes it hard for me to concentrate and remember things.
The Yellow Brick War, by Danielle Paige.
Dorothy Must Die, by Danielle Paige.
Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs.
The Enchantress Returns, by Chris Colfer.
6. Paperwork-Latest test results. They keep coming back abnormal, so I keep everything available in case I need it.
7. Paperwork- Medication information.
8. Paperwork- Referral paperwork.
9. Lavender Candle- For light when I am overwhelmed and stressed.
10. Cup of water.
12. Figurine "My Princess"- Given to me by my parents when I was a little girl.
13. Fairy Chimney, Cappadocia- Given to me by my host family, during a trip abroad.
14. Glass Angel- Given to me by my Dad from his trip to Moscow.
15. Lace Doily- Given to me by my host family from Cappadocia.
16. Jewelry box- given to me by my aunt.