Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Anxiety Disorder.
2. Water Bottle- You will never see me go anywhere without water.
3. Bin- For when I am too tired to get to the big bin.
4. Diary- A thought a day for 5 years, currently in my second year.
5. 2 Pens.
In The Drawer
9. Make up Wipes.
10. Wheat Bag.
11. Paracetomol Tablets.
12. Sertraline- Anxiety medication.
13. Vitamin D Supplement.
14. Notebooks- For thoughts, and general ramblings.
17. Snacks- Currently salted peanuts- When I am too tired to get up it's important to have snacks nearby.
18. Hand Warmers.
19. Hand Cream.
20. Lip Balm.
21. Perfume- Makes me feel better if I smell nice when I am stuck in bed.
23. More Hand Cream.
24. Fidget Cube.
25. Hand Sanitizer.
I am a 21 year old student, living in the UK, with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, and probably some other stuff. You can find my blog about life with chronic illness, and general life ramblings at Pots and Spoons Blog