Major Depressive Disorder. Fibromyalgia. Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Celiac Disease. Irritable Bowel Disorder-Constipation. GERD.
1. Remote for TV-bed ridden days are often, so I watch lots of movies to keep me occupied.
2. Remote- for my adjustable bed-I have to sleep elevated for my GERD and it helps my back and neck.
3. Packet of tissues.
4. 5 bottles of vitamins-Daily Vitamins- Celiac Disease has caused me to be deficient in many.
5. Tile coaster- Made by my 6 year old for Christmas.
6. One bottle of water.
7. 9 Bottles of prescription medications-Sertraline, Trazadone, Lyrica, muscle relaxers, pain meds, medication for nausea from all the other meds, stomach pain medication.
8. 1 Glass Container.
9. 5 Pens.
10. 2 Pencils.
11. 1 Screwdriver.
12. 2 daily pill cases- 1 for daily prescriptions, 1 for daily vitamins/supplements.
13. Box of Linzess for the IBS-C.
14. Box of omeprazole for the Gerd.
15. 2 Books-On Celiac disease,I have recently been diagnosed
Celiac Disease A Hidden Epidemic, by Peter green M.D.
The Gluten Free Diet, by Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
16. 3 Magazines- for days I am stuck in bed.
17. Adult coloring books.
18. 1 Journal- To write notes and appt reminders, fibro fog makes me very forgetful.
19. 1 box of Sees chocolates- my kids bought me because they know I love chocolate.