Hashimoto Thyroiditis. Fibromyalgia. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Tinnitis. Anxiety. Depression. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Interstitial Cystitis.
1. Prescription Gabapentin.
2. Prescription Escitalopram.
5. Cherry Vitamins.
7. 3 Gummy Vitamins- B,C, D- Yes they are all in gummy form because I'm an adult and like the gummies! I also have a tough time swallowing all of my pills so a little gummy treat is lovely.
8. 3 books- SweetBitter, by Stephanie Danler.
You Deserve A Drink, by Mamrie Hart.
How To Smoke Pot (properly): A Highbrow Guide To Getting High, by David Bienenstock.
-My State just legalized medical marijuana, and I am so excited to get my card and maybe stop having to take so many dang pills!
10. Headphones- I have a very tough time sleeping at night so while my husband sleeps soundly I'm watching buzz feed video's until I fall asleep.
11. Pill Cutter- I can't swallow big pills.