1. Prescription Medications.
2. Pill Organizer- Part of epilepsy is having a bad memory, so I need an organizer to make sure that I have taken my pills.
4. Alarm Clock- Without my alarm clock I would sleep forever. It takes a person with epilepsy five times the amount of energy to do a task as it does a healthy person.
5. Journal- To document my seizures and my lifestyle.
7. Pillow- On the side of my bed. This is to protect my head if I have a seizure in the middle of the night. I have had seizures before where I have broken my nose, my glasses, and seriously bruised my head.