Endometriosis. Hashimoto Thyroiditis. Raynauds. Migraines. Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Chiari Malformation Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Degenerative Disk Disease. Symptomatic Tarlov Cyst. Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
1. Tulip Lamp- given to me 15 years ago by a dear friend. Holds fond memories.
2. A candle- sometimes life is better by candlelight. Use for wishing and planning.
3. Inhaler- For night asthma attacks.
4. 4 black hairbands
5. 2 hairpins
6. Two rocks from the Elwha River mouth- One of my favorite places to be.
7. Little jar of sand from the Elwha River.
8. A rabbit mug- given to me by a dear friend.
9. A post it- with my brothers wedding dates on
10. A post it- “The medical narrative is a marriage of scientific and political metaphors.” –Sally Gadow
11. Post it- “The clearest way into the universe is through a forest.” John Muir
12. A post card from a dear friend- “Dear Em- The future Mr Gittes the future, Jamie.
13. Three pencils- with erasers.
14. Eleven pens
15. A thermometer
16. A mini light
17. Clementine Ginger body lotion
18. Magnesium oil- use it for migraines
19. Hand cream
20. Six books: The Lonely City by Olivia Laing
Artful, by Ali Smith
The Alchemy of Illness, by Kat Duff
Not That Kind Of Girl, by Lena Dunham
Painted Shadow, by Carole Seymor-Jones
Women Who Run With The Wolves, by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PHD
21. One box of tissues
22. One plastic snail- I love snails, they bring me magical comfort
23. One stack of yellow post-its
24. One walkie-talkie- for my boyfriend and I to chat when he is in the garage.
25. One hanging beaded snail thing-made by my sister when she visited.
26. One massaging roller- One of my tools for pain
27. One bookmark about wolves.
28. A flashlight- I always want to be prepared for power outages. I also think flashlights are romantic.