Chronic Pain Syndrome. Fibromyalgia. Nerve Damage. Thoracic Bone Spurs. Cervical Bone Spurs.
1. Daily prescription medications
3. Lip Balm.
4. Dragon figurine from Game of Thrones- to remind me to roar like a dragon no matter how sick I may feel.
5. Mini Dancing Groot Figurine- He is cute and makes me smile.
6. Harry Potter figurine- It is my favorite book and movie series.
8. Water bottles.
9. Two Tablets- I use one to watch TV, and the other for FB, E.mail, blogging, etc.
11. Two Notebooks- One I use for everyday things that I need to remember. The Fibro fog is so bad, so I write everything down. I use the other one for ideas about my blog, or Facebook page.
12. Harry Potter Coloring book.
13. Coloring pens.
14. Multiple water bottles- for taking medications, and the dry mouth that they cause.
15. Daily vitamins.
16. Pill Organizer.
17. Books- The Bible
The Bipolar Handbook, by Wes Burgess
Unstoppable, By Bill Nye
The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
18. Maglite Flashlight-I keep handy for when the lights go out in a storm, or to take meds in the night so that I don't wake up my husband.
19. Basket- Under my nightstand I have a basket that I use to carry things when I go to the recliner, or the couch to try to get comfortable.
For more information about my story you can follow me on my blog, A Chronic Illness Warrior