Chiari Malformation. Multiple Sclerosis. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
1. 3 prescription medications-I have debilitating nausea, sudden migraines, and chronic pain.
2 Pill Carrier.
3. Water Jar- I take a series of medications that cause dehydration, so drinking a lot of water is always super important, and I always have tons of drinks with me.
5. Black Cherry drink.
6. Lip Balm- To help with the dry lips it causes.
7. Glasses- I have nystagmus which causes my eyes to move back and forth in a jagged pattern, so my glasses are always near by to help stabilize my eyes.
8. Planner-Because my life is so out of control with symptoms, and thoughts I find comfort in planning, so my planner is always near by.
9. Notebooks-To sort, write and make lists. Make sense of the thoughts in my head.
10. Salt Lamp.
13. 5 Books- Maps of The Disney Parks, by Vanessa Hunt
Color Therapy Coloring Book
Art Therapy Disney Princesses